Teletalk Bornomala SIM Registration 2023: The Teletalk Bornomala package is full of the simplest call rates and affordable data packages within the country. Teletalk provided this SIM for SSC candidates from 2005 to 2022. Candidates who have passed the SSC exam will be able to collect a SIM. In this article, we’ll find out how to register for a Teletalk Bornomala SIM.
For the last few years, the only government mobile operator in our country, Teletalk, has been offering free sims named “Teletalk Agami” packages with special facilities and special numbers to the students who have obtained a GPA of 5 in the SSC examinations.
Bornomala Sim Registration
Affordable special package for college and university students. See details:
So far, only students with a GPA of 5 in SSC have gotten this SIM with special facilities, but at this point, Teletalk has offered a reasonable special package for any student who has passed SSC. The name of the package is “Teletalk Bornomala“.
Facilities of Teletalk Bornomala
Teletalk Bornomala Call Rate 2023
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Offer (Special Call Rate)
- FNF: FnF is not applicable
- Call Rate: 45 paisa per minute (24 hours)
- Pulse: 1 second.
- SMS: 30 Paisa (any operator).
|Voice call rate (on net)||0.45 Taka||1 second|
|Voice call rate (off-net)||0.45 Taka||1 second|
|Video call rate (on-net)||0.45 Taka||1 second|
Well, you’ll recharge any amount as per your demand. Your offer will not change due to recharge. If you want to deactivate the package, you need to contact customer care service. I hope this service is beneficial for you as a student.
Teletalk’s Bornomala Internet Offer 2023
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Internet Offer
- 1 GB 24 Taka (7 days)
- 1 GB 46 Taka (30 days)
- 2 GB 83 Taka (30 days)
- 3 GB 62 Taka (10 days)
- 5 GB, 96 taka (15 days)
- 10 GB 186 Taka (30 days)
Teletalk Bornomala has released very low-rate data packs for its customers. That means you’ll enjoy rock-bottom call rates and internet offers. Now down here, we are giving Teletalk Bornomala internet offer 2021 with a table. Check out the Teletalk Bornomala Internet Pack:
|INTERNET PACK||ACTIVATION CODE||PRICE||VALIDITY|
|1 GB||*111*611#||24 Tk||7 Days|
|1 GB||*111*612#||46 Tk||30 Days|
|2 GB||*111*613#||83 Tk||30 Days|
|3 GB||*111*614#||62 Tk||10 Days|
|5 GB||*111*615#||96 Tk||15 Days|
|10 GB||*111*616#||186 Tk||30 Days|
Check Also: Teletalk Bornomala Internet Package.
Terms & Conditions:
- Customers of Teletalk Bornomala SIM can only enjoy this Teletalk Bornomala Internet offer.
- Just dial *152# if you want to check your internet balance.
- You can purchase this internet offer multiple times.
- Including all the price VAT, SD.
Teletalk Bornomala Tariff/Charges
However, Teletalk Bornomala offers excellent call rate service for users. This package is merely applied to a student at a lower cost. So, if you’re a student and a customer of Teletalk Bornomala SIM, you want to take a glance at the list below.
|PARTICULARS||RATE / MIN||PULSE|
|Voice call rate||On-net||TK. 0.45||1 Sec|
|Video call rate||On-net||TK. 0.45|
|Recharge bonus||For TK.30 recharge, get voice-30min (on-net), data-60MB and SMS-30(on-net) (validity 3 days)|
VAT, SD, and surcharges are applicable on all tariffs.
Why would you buy a Teletalk Bornomala SIM?
- Bornomala SIM price: 100 Taka.
- Call rate: 45 paisa/minute. (any operator)
- Video call rate: 45 paisa/minute.
- SMS: 30 paisa/SMS.
- Pulse: 1-second pulse.
- After SIM activation, for the first 50 taka recharge, you will get 50 minutes of voice, 50 SMS, and 5 GB of data for free! (Valid for 30 days.) (The offer can be availed of only once.) Minutes and SMS can be used on any operator, and TK 50 will be added to the main account.
- You will also get 30 taka of recharge, 30 minutes of voice, 30 SMS, and 60 MB of data for free! (Valid for 3 days.) The offer can be availed of as many times as desired. Minutes and SMS can be used only on Teletalk, and TK 30 will be added to the main account.
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Registration System 2023
Welcome to this tutorial on how to do Teletalk Bornomala Online Registration in 2023. Teletalk Bangladesh Limited offers the Bornomala SIM package exclusively for students. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the steps to apply for a Bornomala SIM online, as well as provide information on how to register via SMS. Let’s get started!
Teletalk Bornomala SMS Registration
If you prefer to register via SMS, you can do so by sending an SMS from any Teletalk prepaid number as per the following format:
BOR SSC_Board (First 03 letters) SSC_Roll SSC_Year SSC_Registration_No Contact_No. For example:
BOR MYM 123456 2020 1234567 0155XXXXXXX. Send this message to
16222. After successful registration, you will receive an ID and OTP, which you can use to buy a Bornomala SIM from any Teletalk Customer Care.
Write BOR [space] SSC_Board(first 3 letters) [space] SSC_Roll [space] SSC_Passing_Year [space] SSC_registration_no.[space] contact_No(Any operator) [space]CC_Code(Optional) and send to 16222 from any Teletalk prepaid number.
Example: BOR DHA 123467 2020 34233402 015******** 101
You can get the SIM through SMS or an online application. Let’s see how to apply for the Bornomala SIM
- Follow the steps below to apply for Bornomala SIM via SMS.
- SMS Registration: Write BOR [space] SSC_Board(first 3 letters) [space] SSC_Roll [space] SSC_Passing_Year [space] SSC_registration_no.[space] contact_No(Any operator) [space]CC_Code(Optional) and send to 16222 from any Teletalk prepaid number.
Example: BOR DHA 123467 2020 34233402 015******** 101 and send to 16222
- Note that this SMS process has to be done through any Teletalk SIM. (Charge is applicable TK. 2.44)
Write BOR [space] SSC_Board (first 3 letters) [space] SSC_Roll [space] SSC_Passing_Year [space] SSC_registration_no. [space] contact_no (any operator) [space] CC_Code (optional) and send it to 16222 from any Teletalk prepaid number.
Example: BOR DHA 123456 2020 12345678 015******** 101
A confirmation message will come after the application, as shown below. Don’t share it with anyone.
Please collect the “Bornomala” SIM within 7 days from “XXXXXXXXX customer care or any Teletalk Customer care, excluding government holidays. Please bring your national ID, Photo-2 number (ID no.: XXXXXXXX) and OTP number: XXXXXX.
N.B: After successful registration, You will get an ID and OTP. You can buy Bornomala SIM from any Teletalk Customer Care showing this ID, OTP, and NID no.
Remember: Anyone else can get the SIM through your ID and OTP. So keep this message sort of a secret.
Teletalk Bornomala Online Registration 2023
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to apply for a Bornomala SIM online. To get started, you’ll need to fill out an online application form on the Bornomala SIM registration portal. This will allow you to register for a Bornomala SIM easily.
Here are the steps to fill out the form: Here’s a tutorial on how to register for the Teletalk Bornomala in 2023:
- Visit the Bornomala SIM registration portal at bornomala.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click on the “Apply for Registration” button to apply online.
- Select the “Bornomala Package” from the “Name of Package” drop-down menu. (This option will be auto selected.)
- Enter your name in the “Applicant’s Name” field.
- For the “SSC or Equivalent Level” section, select your board from the “Board” drop-down menu, enter your passing year in the “Passing Year” field, and enter your roll number and SSC registration number in the respective fields.
- Select a customer care option from the “Customer Care Option” drop-down menu.
- Enter your mobile number of any operator in the “Mobile Number” field. (Teletalk will send relevant information to that number by SMS.)
- Re-enter your mobile number in the “Confirm Mobile” field.
- If you have an email address, enter it in the “Email” field.
- Enter the validation code displayed on the screen in the “Validation Code” field.
- Check the box next to “The above information is correct and I would like to go to the next step.”
- Click on the button to proceed to the next step.
After completing the online application, the following message will come to your mobile from 01550-155555: YOUR NAME, SSC Board: Dhaka, Roll: XXXXXX, Year: XXXX. ID no.: XXXXXXX, and OTP no.: XXXXXX. Thanks for your interest.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
What to do after applying for Teletalk Bornomala SIM
- You have received your ID number and OTP, i.e., SIM withdrawal SMS. With that SMS, you can withdraw the SIM from any Teletalk Customer care center at any time. If you do not have a NID card, you can withdraw your Teletalk Bornomala SIM using your parent’s or close relative’s NID card.
- The following documents must be brought along on the date of SIM withdrawal:
- Confirmation message of SIM application by Teletalk
2 copies of the photo in whose name the SIM will be registered. (Photos are not currently required.)
- Photocopy of the NID card of the person in whose name the SIM will be registered. (Even if the picture of the card is taken on mobile, it will work.)
Teletalk Bornomala SIM-related advice
Things to keep in mind before going to customer care to get a Teletalk SIM
- Remember, someone else can pick up the SIM through your ID and OTP.
- There is no option to choose a number in the Teletalk Bornomala package.
- Except for public holidays, please collect the SIM within 7 working days of application. Bring your National Identity Card, 2 copies of a passport-size photo, ID: XXXXXXXX, and OTP: XXXXXXX with you at the time of SIM withdrawal. That is, save the message.
- Don’t you have a national identity card? If you have taken a photo for voter registration, you can get the SIM by taking an online copy or using your parent’s national identity card. In that case, his national identity card
and two copies of passport-size photoswill be required. (Photos are not currently required.)
- To my knowledge, photographs are not required at present. Because! Now SIM registration is done in the biometric system. But you have to keep your NID card with you. Now, you can bring a photocopy if you want, or you can also show the picture of the NID card on your mobile.
You may think that the network is unavailable. What should I do with this SIM? I would say that if you do not have that much confidence, Teletalk is a good choice as a secondary SIM. If we still use Teletalk, they’ll be interested in improving customer service. Use Teletalk. Keep the country’s money in the country.